Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Shots
Here I am going to share some shots with my camera. I hope you all guys will like them. So here we go
[Image: Hamilton-740x488.jpg]
[Image: most-natural-beautiful-places-in-the-wor...1464167323]
[Image: rama-lake-1024x550.jpg]
[Image: e14cf4f73d22505b5be2aba98869efd4.jpg]
What you all will like to say about them will like to see after mine dc cherry blossom.
Didem, I must say that you have really a good art of photography as you have shared really great images of different places with all of us. I liked the pictures so much as they are looking really impressive. I would love to know about the first image from you. I mean the place from where you have captured this image. Will you share with us? as I wanna visit this place after my bus tours to washington dc
[Image: 880e178d79fbbae3aebbf65839ea923f.jpg]
Didem, I would like to say that you have shared here so much impressive shots which seems so much attractive. Being a traveling lover i also try to save some amazing and stunning shots in the eye of my camera while exploring anyone place. Here i like to know those places names because i have never visited them personally. I really want to be there for enjoying photography with myself.
Hamilton Pool Preserve
Rama Lake
Moraine Lake
These are these places names and you can visit now without any hesitation dude.
Didem, Would like to add your mentioned places names to my travel cart and very soon i will be tried them just for enjoying the traveling charm and collecting amazing experience. I am quite sure at such as breathtaking surrounding i will get the finest time for sitting alone just for enjoying some time with myself.
Its my goodness that you like to explore the views of these interesting attractions in next time. I am so sure you will have a stunning time period on these adoring places and will surely back with great memories. Just go ahead and don't forget to share your experience with all of us. I am looking for your reply.