Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colombia
Does anyone like to share some attractions names of Colombia? I much heard about its beauty and also about its attractions. In my upcoming days, I will be free and want to be there but I have no idea that which kind of places for visiting at there and I also have not idea about it its weather condition. Does anyone like to share something with me?

Dad has to make a plan to take yosemite to la.
Colombia is a famous country in South America. This s a great destination which is filled with lots of attractions. here I am going to share some names of its attractions with all of you.
San Andrés
Gold Museum, Bogotá  
Chicamocha National Park  
National Coffee Park  
Los Nevados National Natural Park  
Arví Park  

Hope you will like these places.
Have you any idea about vacation packages east coast?
Didem!! I do agree with you, Colombia is so best place and I have also explored this place in my life. This place looks like so amazing and When i was there so i have enjoyed so best time with my some friends. You have shared really best places names and I have also enjoyed these places while my journey.
janiy, this is really good for me to know that you have a great experience with these attractions. I like and now keen to know from on which attraction you have more fun and why? Would you like to share anything about this with all of us? I am pondering to see your next response.
Didem, I have got great detail about the pretty places of Colombia from your side and now thinking to share it with my dad because he was pandering to get something informative detail about the most visiting places of Colombia. So, sure this would be enough. By the way, have you any idea about staying places of Colombia?
Backon !! I am going to share some best places names that which made for just staying for Colombia' visitors.
Cali Marriott Hotel.
Bogota Marriott Hote.
Hotel Puerto Colombia.
Bastión Luxury Hotel.
Hotel Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia.