Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's say
[Image: kashmir-sonmarg-625x470.jpg]
[Image: azad-kashmir-660x400.jpg]
[Image: Kashmir-gallery-2.jpg]
[Image: GettyImages-529791018-592432d83df78cf5fa68565a.jpg]

What's say about them? I would like to tell you these grabbing attention views taken from Jammu and Kashmir which is an attractive place between India and Pakistan. I have got them from my friend's side who recently came back from to see its captivating attraction. After to see them i am impressed but here would like to know what do you think about them?

I would like to know about niagara falls package tour.
backon, would say that these shots are seriously quite amazing and so much attractive. I like them all a lot and wanna be there if I would ever get a chance to go there. I would advise you if you have a chance to g there so just avail and explore the natural beauty. Let me know when you wanna go there and with whom?
Have you any idea about vacation packages east coast?
Didem, It is my best if you're impressed a lot by my sharing shots of Jammu and Kashmir. I am also impressed a lot from such as gorgeous attraction. I think not anyone can remain to save from such as attraction. I mean everyone will grab their attention on this one but feeling sad to tell you that still not got chance of going there. There are have some tasks which I will complete in coming up days. So, can't go Jammu and Kashmir.
Backon! I would like to say that which images you have shared here of Jammu and Kashmir, these are attractive and impressive images. I really like to enjoy nature beauty like this which is attention-grabbing. By the way, after seeing these images, everyone want to explore this destination. What you say about this? You want to explore this destination or not?